- This private flight experience ensures one-on-one instruction and support
- Learn what it takes to fly a helicopter from an expert pilot
- With your instructor’s assistance, fly the helicopter yourself
- This accessible experience is suitable for first-timers
Departure & Return
Our flight operations run from Hanger One at Redhill Aerodrome, RH1 5JY.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- R22 – Maximum weight 17St (108Kg), please advise us if over 15St (95Kg).
- R44 – If you choose one of our R44 trial lessons you can take up to two friends with you Free of Charge (weight permitting). R44 Maximum passenger weight 21St, please advise us if over 15St (95Kg).
- There is no minimum age for a helicopter lesson, however the student will need to physically be able to reach and operate all of the controls safely.
- Flights are subject to suitable weather conditions. In the event of unsuitable weather, you will be offered an alternative date.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 15 Stone (95 Kg) should contact the carrier before booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you do not speak English fluently we may not be able to instruct you effectively, in which case you may not be allowed on the controls.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EBG Helicopters
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized