- Beginners discover helicopter flying basics with this lesson, in Surrey
- Get acquainted with a pre-flight lesson, and learn about helicopter controls
- Fly over Surrey with a flying instructor, and take the controls to practice
- Get a great value with private ground lesson—and 25-minute flight—included
Departure & Return
Based in Surrey Redhill near to London mainline train stations and Gatwick Airport. Our Address is Hangar 1, Redhill Aerodrome, Kings Mill Lane, Redhill, Surrey RH1 5JY.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- R22 – Maximum weight 17St (108Kg), please advise us if over 15St (95Kg).
- R44 – If you choose one of our R44 trial lessons you can take up to two friends with you Free of Charge (weight permitting). R44 Maximum passenger weight 21St, please advise us if over 15St (95Kg).
- There is no minimum age for a helicopter lesson, however the student will need to physically be able to reach and operate all of the controls safely.
- Flights are subject to suitable weather conditions. In the event of unsuitable weather, you will be offered an alternative date.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 15 Stone (95 Kg) should contact the carrier before booking.
- If you do not speak English fluently we may not be able to instruct you effectively, in which case you may not be allowed on the controls.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EBG Helicopters
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Helicopter Discovery Trial Lesson.