1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel or resort is not selected feel free too let us know. Wherever you're at we get there. Please note that pick up is 7:00am for on island guests, cruise ship guests pick up time 9:00am. We do Pick up at private villas and guest houses Airbnb.
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- La Place Carenage
- Point Seraphine
- IGY Rodney Bay Marina
- Soufriere Ports
9/16/2021 - 11/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Coolvybes Taxi & Tours St. Lucia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exploring The Best On The West Soufriere ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exploring The Best On The West Soufriere ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exploring The Best On The West Soufriere ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exploring The Best On The West Soufriere ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Exploring The Best On The West Soufriere
1 to 8 hours
2 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSoufriereShore Excursions - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateCategory