8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Depart from Sorrento for a full-day tour to top destinations on the Amalfi Coast.Take in the colorful houses and shops of Positano, see the Amalfi Cathedral, explore Positano's town center, and have a 3-course lunch with wine in Ravello. Hear live commentary from the guide as you travel with a small group limited to eight people for a more personalized experience.
- Explore Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
- Stop in picturesque villages along the route
- View beaches, sea caves, and cliffside towns
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (free of charge)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sorrento Maxi Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi Coast Tour From Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast Tour From Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast Tour From Sorrento?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast Tour From Sorrento
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriBus Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & TicketsCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tours & TicketsSorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino) Tours & TicketsBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & TicketsPraiano Tours & TicketsVia Capo Tours & TicketsCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & TicketsEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & TicketsPunta del Capo Tours & TicketsTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & Tickets