- Private full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Choose your own itinerary
- The four pearls of the Amalfi Coast: Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello
- Option to have an English-speaking guide
- Private chauffeur-driven car
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Check out the Itinerary section for more information on each of the towns.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated ONLY providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note that in Ravello and Amalfi, due to the structure of the villages, a lot of stair climbing is involved
- Depending on your itinerary and which areas of the cities you want to visit, city access taxes may be charged (for vehicles from 9 people up): 60€ to enter Positano, 60€ for Amalfi and 15€ for Ravello. These are not included in the price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "However, do keep in mind that this tour is fast-paced, packed in with a lot and with a considerable amount of walking to be done- as the core areas of Ravello, Amalfi and Positano only allow pedestrian access." See review