Are you interested in?
1 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
3 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hit the waves and explore ancient, prehistoric landscapes on this 2-hour surf lesson and walking tour of Coolera Peninsula from Strandhill Village. Enjoy a morning surf with your guide and practise catching some of Ireland’s rolling waves. Then, following a warming coffee, embark on a guided walking tour on the Coolera Peninsula. Head out along Strandhill Beach and learn of the region’s rich heritage. During your hike, discover top local landmarks including Killaspugbrone, Walkers’ Lodge, Strandhill Cannon and Dolly's Cottage, a stone cottage dating back to the 18th century.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointStrandhill Beach, Strandhill, Sligo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY iSurfIreland School of Surfing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11899P1