Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Skaftafell ice cave safely with a guide to accompany you
- See magnificent glacial scenery that would be hard to reach alone
- Specialist glacier gear is provided such as crampons and safety equipment
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please be at our location 20 minutes before departure. Our Skaftafell Base Camp, wooden sales lodge, is located by the bus parking and clearly visible from the National Park Service Center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years old
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Icelandic Mountain Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms