- Receive your professionally edited photos within a week
- A small group means more attention from your tour guide
- All necessary ice hiking equipment is provided
- Work with your photographer to capture your perfect shot
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in the parking lot of the Orkan gas station named Freysnes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people unfit to hike at least 5 kilometers (3.1 miles)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ice Pic Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands