4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Local guide for Sentosa Island Bus Tour
One-way cable car ride to Sentosa Island
Admission to Journey 2 The Mysterious Island
Drop-off at hotel
Departure & Return
405 Havelock Rd, Singapore 169633
Level 3 Tour Lounge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cable Car ticket includes Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line (within the island).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East - Singapore
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Adventures @ Sentosa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Adventures @ Sentosa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Adventures @ Sentosa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Adventures @ Sentosa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSingaporeSentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandTrolley Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinTrolley Tours - Pulau UbinNature and Wildlife - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaTrolley Tours - MalaysiaNature and Wildlife - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Raffles' Landing Site Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Island Tours & TicketsSentosa Island Tours & TicketsArmenian Church Tours & TicketsAlive Museum Singapore Tours & TicketsSuntec City Mall Tours & TicketsTiong Bahru Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Singapore Tours & TicketsCity Hall Tours & TicketsSingapore Art Museum (SAM) Tours & TicketsSisters’ Islands Marine Park Tours & TicketsTelok Ayer Street Tours & TicketsRed Dot Design Museum Tours & TicketsSingapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid Garden Tours & TicketsION Sky Tours & TicketsSands Theatre (Grand Theater) Tours & TicketsGardens by the Bay Tours & TicketsSkyline Luge Sentosa Tours & TicketsSt. Andrew's Cathedral Tours & TicketsOld Supreme Court Building Tours & Tickets