8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a taste of life in rural Cambodian on a tour from Sihanoukville to Kampot and Kep, where you’ll see colonial-era architecture, farms, and Phnom Chhngok Cave Temple. Combining the two culturally rich destinations makes the most of your travel time, and the itinerary is designed to explore parts of local life that many visitors miss, from traditional methods of harvesting salt and pepper to Kep’s fresh crab market.
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Enjoy a mix of guided tours and free time on the beach
- Group size is limited to 15 travelers for personalized service
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Sihanoukville hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local live English Speaking Guide through out the tour
Shared air conditioned vehicle on tour
Cold bottled waters on tours
Small group tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Sihanoukville Airport, Sihanoukville Cambodia
- Sihanoukville Port Autonomous, Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen, Sangkat 3, Sihanoukville Autonomous Port, Kâmpóng Saôm, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kampot and Kep Excursion from Sihanoukville 1 Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kampot and Kep Excursion from Sihanoukville 1 Day?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Kampot and Kep Excursion from Sihanoukville 1 Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSihanoukvilleShore Excursions - South CoastBus Tours - South CoastPorts of Call Tours - South CoastFull-day Tours - South CoastShore Excursions - Krong KaebBus Tours - Krong KaebPorts of Call Tours - Krong KaebFull-day Tours - Krong KaebShore Excursions - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory