5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the Tuscan countryside from a perspective rare to visitors on a private Vespa tour with round–trip transport from your Siena hotel. In addition to navigating for you, your guide ensures the best views and stops for photo opportunities along the way. The day includes a Tuscan–style lunch and complimentary wine tasting with vineyard views.
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Bring your valid driving license MANDATORY
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VESPA Tour in Tuscany?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during VESPA Tour in Tuscany?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during VESPA Tour in Tuscany?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VESPA Tour in Tuscany?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Santa Maria della Scala