6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the sights and flavors of Tuscany by bike on a private 6-hour tour. Set along gentle roads and trails, the countryside excursion is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the region’s world-famous landscape. Pedal your way to a traditional family farm and wine cellar. There you enjoy a filling meal paired with four different wines. Sample honey and homemade olive oil with bruschettas, cold cuts, and more.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Use a provided bike to explore the countryside
- Have lunch at a family-owned farm
- Enjoy a tasting at a 19th-century wine cellar
Saved to wishlist!
About 6 hours tour
Use of Bike + Helmet
Departure & Return
Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bike Tour and Wine Tasting from San Gimignano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike Tour and Wine Tasting from San Gimignano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bike Tour and Wine Tasting from San Gimignano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bike Tour and Wine Tasting from San Gimignano?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bike Tour and Wine Tasting from San Gimignano
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPoggibonsiSienaFlorenceSan GimignanoLivornoFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Santa Maria della Scala Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)