Are you interested in?
Kampong Phluk Tours
73 Tours & Activities
23 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1921 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Many tourists struggle to visit this iconic fishing township - built on stilts above a seasonal body of water, it’s not the easiest place to get to. This tour heads inside the floating village; feel the connection between village culture, maritime wildlife and the surrounding mangrove forests. Take this trip to see a unique way of living.
- Travel with a guide: get there faster and focus on the highlights
- Learn how the villagers keep the peace while living in close quarters
- See a township, schools, and government homes built high off the ground
- Paddle through a forest that is often entirely submerged
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private air conditioned vehicle on tour
Private Local Live English Speaking guide
Cold bottled water
Canoe ride in Mangrove forest (Aug-Jan)
Other meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure every day.
- Morning departure at 8 am from your hotel
- Afternoon departure at 2 pm from your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- From Jul-Mid Nov, in case of bad weather tour may reschedule without any prior notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tonle Sap Lake and Kampong Phluk Private Half Day tour from Siem Reap?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tonle Sap Lake and Kampong Phluk Private Half Day tour from Siem Reap?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 39527P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapDay Cruises - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatDay Cruises - BattambangWater Tours - BattambangHalf-day Tours - BattambangDay Cruises - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory