- See circus arts that use dance, music, and movement to tell Cambodian folk tales and modern stories
- Be wowed by the talents of this young theatre troupe
- Discover the great work of Phare Ponleu Selpak in changing young lives through education, social support, and art
- Select open seating or upgrade for preferred seating including a beverage and gift
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhare, The Cambodian Circus, Intersection of Ring Road and Sok San Road South of intersection with Sok San Road, Siem Reap 17253 Cambodia
What To Expect
PPS—founded by eight young Cambodians who were once refugees—was created to preserve the culture and art of the Khmer people. The program serves to help reintegrate these children into society through theater and circus arts and provides social and educational programs.
Watch a spectacle unravel before your eyes and enjoy a compelling combination of acrobatics, juggling, aerial arts, contortion, and dance.
Watch six different acts—Sokrias (Eclipse), Khmer Metal, Sokha, Preu (Chills), Putho, and Same Same but Different—for a greater understanding of Cambodian culture, history, and beliefs.
Opt to sit in standard seats or select an upgrade to enjoy a prime position in the front center rows. You also receive a complimentary beverage and gift if the upgrade is selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seating begins at 20 minutes prior to scheduled showtime. Last entry is 5 minutes past showtime
- Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket office may be able to accommodate rescheduling if requested at least 24 hours prior to booked showtime
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers who require wheelchairs are to inform us in advance for prior arrangements.
- Most travelers can participate
- The seating area in the big top is thoroughly cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectant before every performance.
- The rest rooms are cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectant before opening and hourly during the operation.
- Surfaces around the venue that guests are likely to touch are cleaned with alcohol-based disinfectant before opening.
- Staff and guest temperature is taken upon arrival
- Staff wearing masks
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed throughout the venue.
- Distancing: - on arrival by marked spaces during queuing, in the big top with alternating empty rows and cushions spaced farther apart, upon departure by regulating exit by rows
- Interaction with the artists after the show is discontinued , however photo opportunities are being finalized.
- OPERATED BY Phare The Cambodian Circus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.