Are you interested in?
366 Tours & Activities
Beng Mealea Tours
232 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1899 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Private air conditioned vehicle
Koh Ker entrance ticket (US$10 per person)
Angkor temple entrance ticket including Beng Mealea ($37 per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Guide and Driver will meet travelers at their Hotel Lobby and give them a full day tour itinerary briefing 15 minutes just before starting the Trip. They are staying with travelers for a whole day and drop travelers off at their Hotel at the end of the Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey2 Angkor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Ker group and Beng Mealea Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Ker group and Beng Mealea Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Koh Ker group and Beng Mealea Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh Ker group and Beng Mealea Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 257096P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsTrolley Tours ExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatTrolley Tours - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangTrolley Tours - BattambangExtreme - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhTrolley Tours - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory