5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cruise Tonle Sap Lake to Kompong Phluk on a half-day tour from Siem Reap, and explore the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. See communities that thrive at the edge of the water, pass floating schools and markets, and visit a local home to get a glimpse of daily life and culture. This half-day Kompong Phluk tour includes all activities, as well as pickup and drop-off at Siem Reap hotels, and both morning and afternoon departures are available.
- Explore the floating village of Kompong Phluk on Tonle Sap Lake
- Ride a boat to the village and hire a canoe to explore the forests from August to January
- Choose from two departure times to suit your schedule
- Round-trip hotel transfers from Siem Reap included
Saved to wishlist!
Local Live English Speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cold bottled water on tour
Sharing local boat ride
Canoe ride in mangrove forest (Aug-Jan)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
+ Morning tour depart at 8:30 am and we start pick up from 7:30 am.
+ Afternoon tour depart at 2 pm and we start pick up from 1 pm.
So kindly ready 60 minutest before departure and ready to go as soon as your guides arrives.
+ Note: Jan to Sep of the year, the village and lake is dry, so no canoe is available for your optional. But the small boat ride is still included on the low murky river taking you to the lake in the dry season.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Variety group size depends on bookings of the day
- Minimum age is 3 years
- No wheelchair accessible
- Travel insurances
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Kompong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Kompong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Kompong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Kompong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Kompong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake from Siem Reap
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatNature and Wildlife - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatEco Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhEco Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangNature and Wildlife - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangEco Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory