- Explore the floating village of Kompong Phluk on Tonle Sap Lake
- Ride a boat to the village and hire a canoe to explore the forests from August to January
- Choose from two departure times to suit your schedule
- Round-trip hotel transfers from Siem Reap included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
+ Morning tour depart at 8:30 am and we start pick up from 7:30 am.
+ Afternoon tour depart at 2 pm and we start pick up from 1 pm.
So kindly ready 60 minutest before departure and ready to go as soon as your guides arrives.
+ Note: Jan to Sep of the year, the village and lake is dry, so no canoe is available for your optional. But the small boat ride is still included on the low murky river taking you to the lake in the dry season.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Variety group size depends on bookings of the day
- Minimum age is 3 years
- No wheelchair accessible
- Travel insurances
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff