6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in local life on this full-day tour of rural Cambodia from Siem Reap. Cruise along Tonle Sap Lake, stopping to explore the lively floating village of Chong Khneas along the way. Keep your camera to hand as you wind through the dramatic scenery of the flooded forest and admire the stilted houses of Kompong Phluk. Finally, tuck into a delicious buffet lunch (included) at the Tara floating restaurant, then sip a cocktail and relax in a hammock as you soak up the views.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned car
English speaking guides
meals aboard the Queen Tara Riverboat
2 drinks on board the boat (soft drinks, beers, cocktails, wines or champagne)
Tour of the floating fishing villages
Tour of flooded forest and village at Kompong Phluk by row boat(seasonal)
All check point fees
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
please wait for our Tara lake guide in your hotel or Guesthouses foyer/reception area just prior to our tour start time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All our boats have life jackets and toilets for your safety and comfort
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tara River Boat Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour of Kompong Phluk and Tonle Sap Lake by Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour of Kompong Phluk and Tonle Sap Lake by Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour of Kompong Phluk and Tonle Sap Lake by Boat
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem ReapWater Tours - Angkor WatDay Cruises - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatWater Tours - Phnom PenhDay Cruises - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Angkor Night Market Tours & TicketsPhnom Kulen National Park Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsWat Bo Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsWat Athvea Tours & Tickets