13 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
View the sunrise with Angkor Wat as your scenic backdrop on this full-day tour of the Angkor Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Depart in the early morning by tuk-tuk from Siem Reap and explore architectural masterpieces dating back to the 12th century. Visit the city of Angkor Thom, the Bayon, Preah Khan Temple, and Ta Prohm, as well as lesser-known temples, pavilions, courtyards and reflecting ponds in the Angkor complex.
- Sunrise tour of Angkor by tuk-tuk from Siem Reap
- View Angkor Wat as the sun rises
- Tour the World Heritage–listed complex with a knowledgeable guide
- Visit the city of Angkor Thom
- See Ta Prohm and the Bayon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by open-air tuk tuk with professional driver.
1 Day Angkor pass
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
We pick up from Siem Reap Hotel
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Some of the Angkor sights temples and palaces (such as the Baphuon) uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour; Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment.
- It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch is excluded on this full-day (own arrangement).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours befo