9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Angkor Archaeological site is the largest religious monument in the world and it’s impossible to visit the entire site in a day. With this tour, avoid the crowds and cover as much ground as possible as you explore the temples by e-bike. Visit Angkor Thom, where highlights include Bayon Temple and the Elephant Terrace; admire the jungle temple of Ta Prohm; and watch the sunset over Angkor Wat.
- Visit three of the most impressive Angkor Temples in one day
- Easy-to-pedal electric bikes: travel further with less effort
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Siem Reap hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by e-bikes, inclusive of return hotel transfers
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Day pass to the Angkor temples
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Siem Reap hotel, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion. We always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Some of the Angkor sights temples and palaces (such as the Baphuon) uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees.
- Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Until further notice, the top two levels of Angkor Thom’s Bayon temple are being reconstructed as part of a large maintenance project. Visitors may only see the faces of the Bayon at the first and second level.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venture through Angkor on an e-bike?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venture through Angkor on an e-bike?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venture through Angkor on an e-bike?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venture through Angkor on an e-bike?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Venture through Angkor on an e-bike
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatMountain Bike Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangMountain Bike Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory