8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Indulge your creative side on this full-day Cambodian art tour of Siem Reap and enjoy a comprehensive introduction to Khmer arts and handicrafts. Discover techniques like silk painting, lacquering, wood carving, ceramic art and silver work as you tour a silk farm, enjoy demonstrations at the Artisans d' Angkor workshops and visit a contemporary gallery. Finish off your experience with a spectacular Apsara dance show, accompanied by a delicious 4-course dinner of traditional Khmer cuisine.
- 8-hour private Cambodian Art tour in Siem Reap, including Apsara dance and dinner show
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed temples of Angkor Wat on an optional morning tour
- Admire Khmer art and handicrafts including ceramics, silk painting and silver work
- Visit a silk farm, art gallery and artisan collective
- Feast on a 4-course Khmer-style dinner and be entertained by traditional Apsara dance
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees and dinner
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Khmer dinner (set menu) at 5-star location
Private transport by air-conditioned car
English speaking driver/guide
Beverages during dinner or extra side orders
If selecting Angkor tour option: Entrance fees to Angkor temples (Temple Pass) are not included and may be purchased at the entrance to the park for approximately USD $20.