Sunrise Small-Group Tour of Angkor Wat from Siem Reap
Price varies by group size
- Guided Angkor Wat sunrise tour
- Enjoy narration from your professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from traveller's hotel in Siem Reap City between 4.00am - 4.30am and the tour will end between 12:30-1:00pm. The exact pickup time will be advised one day before the start of the tour.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code: Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees is required (shoulders cover by scarf not allow).
- Breakfast: If your hotel room is included breakfast, we recommend to request the breakfast pack and you will enjoy after sunrise at Angkor Wat.
- Temples entrance fee also accept visa cards and available to purchase on the day of the tour just before sunrise
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 5 years to participate on this tour (younger than 5 years old are not allow)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Journey Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sunrise Small-Group Tour of Angkor Wat from Siem Reap.
- "The sunrise part is a bit overrated, but it is worth getting up early just to beat the heat and the crowds." See review
- "But wearing closed shoes would be helpful as the walking path is quite uneven." See review
- "Take a breakfast box from your hotel as driver will keep it and bring to breakfast location." See review