Are you interested in?
Angkor Wat Tours
894 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
1421 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1900 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The best time to see Angkor Wat for the first time is undoubtedly at sunrise. Experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site at its most magical during a private sunrise tour that ensures you make it to the temple in time. Your guide provides insider knowledge about the culture and history of the area, and transports you between attractions in air-conditioned comfort.
- Receive personalized attention during a private sunrise tour of Angkor Wat
- Ensure you arrive in time to see the temple at its most magical
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Siem Reap are included
- Discover cultural and historical information that you won't find in the guide book
Saved to wishlist!
English tour guide
Cold towel & cold water
All entrance tickets fee
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offered pick up & drop off service you from your hotel in Siem Reap, This service is included in the tour price,Please provide us your hotel name and address at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Residence 101/Angkor Wat Travel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Angkor Wat Sunrise Private Tour with Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Angkor Wat Sunrise Private Tour with Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Angkor Wat Sunrise Private Tour with Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "He was an excellent guide and I highly recommend him and also the private tour." See review
Product code: 68746P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory