5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in Double/Twin shared with daily breakfast
English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
International / Internal flight from or to Cambodia
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Siem Reap International Airport, NR6, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-day Highlights of Siem Reap & Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-day Highlights of Siem Reap & Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 5-day Highlights of Siem Reap & Phnom Penh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-day Highlights of Siem Reap & Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-day Highlights of Siem Reap & Phnom Penh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatCity Tours - Angkor WatAirport & Hotel Transfers - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatMarkets - Angkor WatClassic Car Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhAirport & Hotel Transfers - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhClassic Car Tours - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangAirport & Hotel Transfers - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangClassic Car Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Wat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsWat Bo Tours & TicketsWat Athvea Tours & TicketsPhnom Kulen National Park Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsKampong Phluk Tours & Tickets