- 3-hour Segway tour of Taormina with a friendly local guide
- Explore Borgo Medievale, Taormina’s oldest neighborhood
- Stop in Piazza del Duomo to see its Baroque fountain and the imposing city hall
- Glide past San Domenico Palace Hotel and hear of its use an ancient monastery in bygone days
- Visit Villa Communcale and then pose for photos outside Taormina Teatro Greco
Departure & Return
The terrace above the parking “Porta Catania” -GPS 37°51'02.8"N 15°16'48.4"E- (not "Porta Catania arc") At the departure time, you will find our staff waiting for you at the meeting point with the Segways ready.
What To Expect
Once you're ready, take off through the city streets to Taormina’s oldest quarter, Borgo Medievale. Check out the Baroque fountain in Piazza del Duomo, the town hall and coast past the San Domenico Hotel, once used as an ancient monastery.
Gaze out at the Ionian Sea as you cruise through Piazza IX Aprile, and travel down Corso Umberto, Taormina’s main drag. Then head inside the nearby Villa Comunale to wander the city park, resplendent with flowers, cypress trees and views of Mt Etna.
Afterward, make your way to the Teatro Greco, dating back to the third century BC. Hear about the gladiatorial games once hosted in the ancient Greek amphitheater as you wander the city's star attraction.
Continue to Porta Catania, where you’ll pause outside the Capuchin church before concluding at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Very safe- even with the crowded Taormina streets in the evening." See review