- 2-hour private sightseeing tour of Taormina
- Enjoy views of picturesque Taormina and the distant Mount Etna
- Explore Taormina’s ancient Greek and Roman ruins, including the Piccolo Teatro Odeon, Corso Umberto, and Porta Messina
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Porta Messina in Taormina (Messina, Italy) Address: Porta Messina, Corso Umberto, Taormina, (Messina, Italy) Directions: Meeting point is just under the big ancient arch of Porta Messina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that the price of this tour does not include any entrance fees. The ticket to visit the Ancient Greek Theatre can be bought on the spot (€10 per person).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience