7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
The tour requires a minimum number of participants equal to 4.
Excluded: Theater entrances, Museums, food and drinks, tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 27, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
Cruise Terminal, Private Tour area
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Seats on request
- Most travelers can participate
- We accept bookings with groups of minimum 4 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Best Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Special Tour: Etna, Savoca and Taormina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Special Tour: Etna, Savoca and Taormina?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Special Tour: Etna, Savoca and Taormina?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Special Tour: Etna, Savoca and Taormina
7 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPub ToursDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeShopping ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSicilyBus Tours - CataniaPub Tours - CataniaDining Experiences - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaShopping Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaBus Tours - TaorminaPub Tours - TaorminaDining Experiences - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaShopping Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - PalermoPub Tours - PalermoDining Experiences - PalermoNature and Wildlife - PalermoShopping Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoFull-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoTaormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Monreale Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)EricePiazza IX AprileKolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)Isola BellaAeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)Villa ComunaleAci CastelloPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)