- Small-group cooking class in Palermo
- Learn what makes Sicilian food unique from other Italian cuisine
- Shop for seasonal ingredients at a farmers' market
- Prepare an authentic 4-course meal of classic regional dishes
- Held in a gourmet home kitchen in a historic building
- Savor the homemade meal along with Sicilian wine pairings
Departure & Return
H 10:30 at piazza Verdi at the steps of Massimo Theather H 05:00 in via Vittorio Emanuele, 492 ( in front of the Cathedral by Bar MAROCCO ) if DINNER CLASS
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- If you are a group of more than 20 people, we can do the class as well,In this case please send an email to ask
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siciliandays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "They also have a website for more cooking class options." See review