- Maximize time spent in Syracuse with this small-group walking tour
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your guide
- Learn about the history of Syracuse and visit top landmarks
- Catch a glimpse of local life in the vibrant markets
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Apollo temple, Ortygia (Syracuse) Address: Largo XXV Luglio - Siracusa Directions: The guide will wait at the Apollo temple, on the right side, near the small fountain. The guide will wear a red id-badge. Return point: Tour ends at the fish market near the Apollo temple.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hermes Sicily Tourist guides group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff