4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the beauty of eastern Sicily on a donkey ride through the medieval village of Savoca. Traverse pine forests atop your donkey and visit churches, catacombs, the set of ‘The Godfather’ film, and ancient ruins. Along the way, sample local treats like granita, pistachios, olive oil, and almond wine to get a taste of Sicily’s gourmet products.
- Explore Savoca, Sicily and its surroundings by donkey
- Visit churches, catacombs, ruins, and the set of ‘The Godfather’
- Sample local products including limoncello and almond wine
- A Sicilian cooking class can be organized upon request
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Via S. Biagio, 98038 Romissa ME, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Godfather donkey trekking tour and culture of Savoca village
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSicilyTaorminaShore Excursions - CataniaUnique Experiences - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaUnique Experiences - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoUnique Experiences - PalermoNature and Wildlife - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Piazza DuomoTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Corso Umberto IMarsalaTaormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Aeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)ScicliTecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Kolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)