- Tour Mount Etna by Jeep to cover more ground without getting footsore
- An afternoon tour for cooler temperatures and sunset views from 6,500 feet
- Explore with a guide to learn about the history and geology of the volcano
- End with a Sicilian apertivo featuring wine and almond sweets
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is at the MontataGrande rural tourism in Trecastagni where we offer private parking. If you purchase an option that includes a transfer from Catania or Taormina you will be picked up at a meeting point.
Main entrance Villa Bellini. In front of the Bar Savia. This is the meeting point for guests staying in the center of Catania only if they have purchased the "... Tour from Catania" solution
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Closed tennis or trekking shoes compulsory. No sandals!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EtnaExcursion.it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands