- Hike through Mount Etna's Valle del Bove depression
- Travel in a smaller vehicle to reach areas inaccessible to larger vehicles
- Small group ensures an intimate atmosphere
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Catania
Departure & Return
on the entrance of the roman theatre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The program of the excursion may be subject to changes. (Adverse weather conditions, as well as restrictions on access to the volcano by the competent authorities)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Non adatto a persone anziane non abituate alla camminata in montagna
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Etna Excursions from Catania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands