Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Boat equipped with all comforts: large sunbathing area, leather cushions, shaded area, fridge, music
All Fees and Taxes
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Via Nazionale, 183/185, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Federico Siligato
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day on Boat in Taormina?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day on Boat in Taormina
3 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWater ToursBrunch CruisesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyDining Experiences - CataniaWater Tours - CataniaBrunch Cruises - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaDining Experiences - TaorminaWater Tours - TaorminaBrunch Cruises - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaDining Experiences - PalermoWater Tours - PalermoBrunch Cruises - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)EriceTellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Syracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Ortygia (Ortigia)Ear of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)MartoranaSan Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoChurch of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)