- A private tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- See several of Syracuse’s most important ancient ruins
- Learn all about the history of the city from your guide
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times for your convenience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Neapolis archaeological park main entrance gate Via Ettore Romagnoli / Viale Augusto Directions: The tour departs at the Syracuse map in front of the entrance gate to the souvenir area / ticket office. The guide will have a "Hermes Sicily Tours" sign and/or a red id-badge with her/his name.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Admission tickets to the park are not included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hermes Sicily Tourist guides group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff