3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
From ancient carvings located behind laundries to the 300-year-old Secluded Library (not open to the public), learn what lies behind the modern glamour of one of China’s largest and most cosmopolitan cities on this private walking tour of Old Shanghai. With just your group and private guide, head to a number of off-the-beaten-track attractions and quirky historical sites that create a fuller understanding of Shanghai’s history and contemporary culture alike.
- Private walking tour of Shanghai lets you go at your own pace
- Tour highlights lesser-known historical attractions that provide insight into city’s past
- Visit the Catalpa Garden, Nine-Rooms-Building, Secluded Library, and more
- Hear fascinating stories of Shanghai’s past from your guide
- Tour includes all entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Excellent English-speaking guide