10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise along Huangpu River
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MoreFunAsia Shanghai Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 180220P71
Compare Similar Experiences
Shanghai Private Tour: Temple, Acrobatic Show plus Lunch in Oriental Pearl Tower
10 to 11 hours
8 hours 20 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiBus Tours - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouHistorical Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - HangzhouHistorical Tours - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Duolun RoadWorld Expo MuseumBund Sightseeing TunnelPudongChina Art PalaceWaigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShanghai Chedun Film ParkM50 TianzifangShanghai Old City (Nanshi)Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Shanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Wuzhen Water TownFormer Residence of Sun Yat-senShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)ZhujiajiaoShanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)