4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop off in the city center
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Shanghai city location hotels
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shanghai Museum is closed on every Monday. You will visit M50 Art Zone instead if your tour is on Monday.
- Yuyuan Garden is closed on every Monday. You will visit City God Temple and Yuyuan Bazaar instead, if your tour is on Monday.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Shanghai Half Day Morning or Afternoon Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Shanghai Half Day Morning or Afternoon Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Shanghai Half Day Morning or Afternoon Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Shanghai Half Day Morning or Afternoon Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Shanghai Half Day Morning or Afternoon Sightseeing Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouCity Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - HangzhouCity Tours - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouHalf-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
TianzifangShikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Lupu BridgeShanghai DisneylandShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Shanghai Old City (Nanshi)Shanghai Port International Cruise TerminalShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Xin Tian DiShanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)Fengjing Ancient TownWaigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalFairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Jinjiang Action ParkShanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Bund Sightseeing TunnelShanghai Maglev Train (SMT)