4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Shanghai’s top markets, stores, and malls on a private 4-hour shopping tour. With an expert guide, visit hotspots like the South Bund Fabric Market and old shopping streets to snap up bargains, get garments tailored, and browse designer knock-offs, souvenirs, antiques, and electronics, all while soaking up local culture. Choose markets and areas that interest you thanks to the customizable itinerary, and clinch the best bargains with haggling tips from your guide.
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and experienced shopping guide
Private transfer (only if Tour By Private Car option is chosen)
Hotel pick up and drop off for hotel located in downtown Shanghai
Food and drinks
Local transportation, taxi and metro tickets (if Tour by Taxi or Metro option is chosen)
Overtime charge: $15.00USD per hour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in dowtown Shanghai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide your special shopping interests upon booking
- The duration for this tour is 4 hours only, and overtime charge is $15.00USD per hour
- This tour is NOT suitable for the people who are specifically looking for the Lady's or Men's fashion clothing or any fashion desings.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shanghai Shopping Tour with Local Shopping Guru?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shanghai Shopping Tour with Local Shopping Guru?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shanghai Shopping Tour with Local Shopping Guru
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursShopping ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportShanghaiFood Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaShopping Tours - Eastern ChinaMarkets - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaFood Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouShopping Tours - SuzhouMarkets - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouFood Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouShopping Tours - HangzhouMarkets - HangzhouHalf-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Jinjiang Action ParkDuolun RoadLupu BridgeJing’an TempleShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Former Residence of Sun Yat-senWusongkou International Cruise TerminalTianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Huangpu RiverPudongShanghai Port International Cruise TerminalShanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Bund Sightseeing TunnelZhujiajiao