10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The dream-like beauty of West Lake led to Hangzhou's nickname as the "Heavenly City." Tour Hangzhou's top attractions, including the West Lake area and the Meijiawu Tea Farm, alongside a private guide on this day trip from Shanghai, which includes transportation and optional tour upgrades for lunch and entrance fees.
- Private day trip to Hangzhou from Shanghai
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from central Shanghai
Saved to wishlist!
Great private guide
Experienced driver with air-conditioned comfortable car
2nd class round trip fast train fare
Local tasy lunch ("If "All Inclusive Tour" or "Tour with Lunch" is booked)
Hotel pick up and drop off (downtown Shanghai hotels only)
Entrance fee to Linyin Temple and Peak flying from far(Only if "All incluisve Tour is booked"
Entrance fees, lunch(if the "all inclusive tour "option is not booked)
Hotel pick-up does not include hotels in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang ,Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas, etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will provide instructions on where to meet downtown
Optional boat ride in the west lake
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise your hotel information at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for your fast train ticket reservation)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hangzhou Private Customized Day Trip from Shanghai by Bullet Train?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hangzhou Private Customized Day Trip from Shanghai by Bullet Train?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It was out last tour before heading home and definitely worth the money paid." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hangzhou Private Customized Day Trip from Shanghai by Bullet Train
10 to 12 hours
3 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiRail Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaRail Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouNature and Wildlife - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouRail Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouNature and Wildlife - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Jin Mao TowerShanghai DisneylandXin Tian DiFairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)PudongShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Duolun RoadShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)World Expo MuseumHuangpu RiverBund Sightseeing TunnelShanghai Chedun Film ParkLupu BridgeJing’an TempleM50 Zhujiajiao Kezhi GardenShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)