10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow in the steps of the dignitaries who attended the 2016 G20 summit in Hangzhou on this private VIP day trip. Tour West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage site, explore Longjing tea village, and visit the China National Silk Museum. For lunch, choose between the G20 presidential menu at the West Lake State Guesthouse or a Longjing tea experience followed by organic Hangzhou cuisine in a secret pavilion.
- Feast like a president at West Lake State Guesthouse or a secret pavilion
- See West Lake, Longjing tea village, and the China National Silk Museum
- Travel from Shanghai to Hangzhou in business class on the bullet train
- Enjoy VIP private guiding from door to door
Saved to wishlist!
Tea tasting experience in west lake state guest hotel+organic dine in secret pavilion/G20 president menu dine in west lake state guest hotel(alternative choice)
Professional English-speaking guide
Comfort private vehicle for full day using
Professional tea ceremony show
Drinks in the dine place. (food and service charge are all include and you can order drinks by yourself)
Other expenses not listed in inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel in central Shanghai.
- Shanghai cruise terminal (No.500 East Daming Road, Hongkou District)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if you choose G20 menu in west lake state guest hotel cause of fully booking and special events. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Drinks are on your own cost during the meal, you can pay Chinese yuan or by credit card
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport photocopy is required at time of booking for all participants (for your train ticket booking)
- Dress code is smart casual. No shorts, please
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shanghai Advisor Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxury Private Hangzhou G20 President Trip from Shanghai by Bullet Train
4 hours 40 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursRomantic ToursBus ToursOnce in a LifetimePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiShore Excursions - Eastern ChinaRail Tours - Eastern ChinaRomantic Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaOnce in a Lifetime - Eastern ChinaPorts of Call Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaShore Excursions - SuzhouRail Tours - SuzhouRomantic Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouOnce in a Lifetime - SuzhouPorts of Call Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouShore Excursions - HangzhouRail Tours - HangzhouRomantic Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouOnce in a Lifetime - HangzhouPorts of Call Tours - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Bund Sightseeing TunnelMoganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT)Shanghai Chedun Film ParkShanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsWaigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Jinjiang Action ParkZhujiajiaoShanghai Old City (Nanshi)Huangpu RiverShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shanghai Port International Cruise TerminalFormer Residence of Sun Yat-senShanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Shanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Wusongkou International Cruise TerminalChina Art PalaceShanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)