10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the rich cultural tapestry of Hangzhou, a city shrouded in history and natural splendor, on a full-day tour from Shanghai. Accompanied by an accomplished guide, gain fascinating insight into China’s most esteemed tea at Meijiawu Tea Village; cruise on the idyllic and inspirational West Lake; and marvel at the alluring architecture of the Six Harmonies Pagoda. Explore the historical highlights and cultural delights of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city on this all-inclusive tour, during which lunch, round-trip transportation and entrance fees are complimentary.
- Full-day tour of Hangzhou, from Shanghai
- Visit the iconic Six Harmonies Pagoda (Liuhe Pagoda)
- Watch a traditional Chinese tea ceremony at Meijiawu Tea Village
- Take a boat cruise on Hangzhou's magnificent West Lake
- Walk around Flower Harbor and admire Red Carp Pond
- Enjoy the informative commentary of your knowledgeable guide
- Includes lunch, boat cruise, entrance fees, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
West Lake Cruise
Hotel pickup and drop off from the city center
English-speaking tour guide