3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Shanghai’s nightlife scene changes so fast it’s hard for even regular visitors to keep up. Discover the city’s classic locations by night with a private guide and driver on this 100% flexible dinner tour. Experience the converted “shikumen” houses of Xintiandi, the colonial charm of the Old French Concession, and the majesty of the Bund. Along the way, enjoy dinner and a drink at the stylish Lost Heaven Silk Road.
- Eat dinner with a glass of wine, beer, or cocktail at Lost Heaven Silk Road
- Tour the Bund, Xintiandi, and the Old French Concession by night
- Enjoy all the flexibility you’d expect from a private guided tour
- Take it easy with door-to-door private round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( hotel located in downtown area)
Transport by private vehicle
One drink at rooftop bar (wine ,cocktail , beer, soft drink etc)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please advise your hotel information at time of booking .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shanghai Night Tour with Lost Heaven Dinner and Bar Hopping Option?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shanghai Night Tour with Lost Heaven Dinner and Bar Hopping Option?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shanghai Night Tour with Lost Heaven Dinner and Bar Hopping Option
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursNightlifeRomantic ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingShanghaiNight Tours - Eastern ChinaNightlife - Eastern ChinaRomantic Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaNight Tours - SuzhouNightlife - SuzhouRomantic Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouNight Tours - HangzhouNightlife - HangzhouRomantic Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouHalf-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Moganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Jing’an TempleFormer Residence of Sun Yat-senShanghai DisneylandWuzhen Water TownHuangpu RiverShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Xin Tian DiWusongkou International Cruise TerminalShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)Jinjiang Action ParkShanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)