2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in Shanghai’s little-known Jewish districts—known as “Little Vienna”— on this specialty-themed private tour. Highlights include collections of photographs, films, and personal items at the Jewish Refugees Museum, the old stone houses and winding back alleys that once housed a thriving Jewish immigrant population, and British-Jewish art-deco heritage along the Bund waterfront.
- A special guided walking tour of Shanghai’s Jewish quarters, plus the Bund
- Tours include hotel pickup and comfortable transfers between locations in a private vehicle
- Choose from flexible morning or afternoon departures—or suggest your own tour time
- Listen to in-depth background on China’s little-known Jewish community from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
Private tour services
Hotel pick up (Only for hotels located in downtown area. Pick up does not include hotels in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang ,Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown area your guide will give you instructions to the meeting point downtown)
Local transportation( For a party of 1-4 pax , you will be traveled in the local premieum uber, for a party of more than 4 pax , air-conditioned mini van will be provided)
Entrance fee to Jewish Ghettos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and dropp off is provided for anywhere in downtown Shanghai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If your hotel is not located in downtown Shanghai, an arrangement can be made to meet near the downtown area
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Private Tour to Jewish Ghetto and Shanghai Bund?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Private Tour to Jewish Ghetto and Shanghai Bund
150 to 180 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiBus Tours - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouHistorical Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - HangzhouHistorical Tours - HangzhouCategory
Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Huangpu RiverShanghai Chedun Film ParkShanghai Maglev Train (SMT)Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsZhujiajiao Kezhi GardenShanghai Port International Cruise TerminalJin Mao TowerShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)World Expo MuseumShanghai DisneylandShanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)ZhujiajiaoShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)