8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the top attractions of Bali at your own pace on a private 8- to 10-hour tour. Highlights include Taman Ayun Temple, Ulun Danu Temple, and the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces. Perfect for couples and families, you can to change up the itinerary to suit your party’s various interests. With a personal driver at your disposal, you enjoy the freedom to spend as much time as you like at each location.
- Visit the UNESCO listed Tanah Lot Temple
- Taste the world famous Kopi Luwok coffee
- Travel comfortably in all-inclusive transportation
- Experience a long list of attractions in just one day
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-Up and drop Off
Local Tour guide/ driver
Car Parking Fees
Luch and dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel not listed, please write your hotel details. We are pick customers all in bali areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know your detail Hotel,room Number, and your phone number
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Tour Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tanah Lot & Unesco Heritage Tour - Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tanah Lot & Unesco Heritage Tour - Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tanah Lot & Unesco Heritage Tour - Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tanah Lot & Unesco Heritage Tour - Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tanah Lot & Unesco Heritage Tour - Full Day Tour
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakBus Tours - BaliClassic Car Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - KutaClassic Car Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaBus Tours - JimbaranClassic Car Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory