10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Witness the sunrise from atop Mount Batur volcano, plus visit a coffee plantation, on this all-day private tour. After a briefing from your guide, head off on your trek to the volcano’s highest crater and take in the sunrise while you enjoy a light breakfast. Then, visit the Kintamani Coffee Plantation to try a variety of Bali coffees and teas.
- This tour departs very early in the morning from Ubud
- Visibility from the volcano may be limited during the rainy season
- The hike to the crater takes about two hours and may be difficult for some
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned vehicle
Pickup & drop-off: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta/Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, & Denpasar
English speaking driver/guide
Use of flashlight
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
#FREE Pickup & Drop-off Hotels in: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Denpasar.
#An additional surcharge IDR 200.000 per vehicle for hotel pickup & drop-off: Candidasa and Uluwatu are payable on the day of your tour/experience.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Port of Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- (Phone Call & WhatsApp) FAST RESPONSE!
- Infant seats available
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby as your scheduled pickup time
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen lotion/cream, and wear proper walking/trekking shoes and jackets as the temperature will get cold at the summit
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali 4U Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Coffee Plantation Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Coffee Plantation Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Coffee Plantation Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Coffee Plantation Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking with Coffee Plantation Tour
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeCoffee & Tea ToursPlantation ToursFood ToursSporting EventsExtremeMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliCoffee & Tea Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliFood Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaCoffee & Tea Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaFood Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaExtreme - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranHiking - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranCoffee & Tea Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory