7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Bali on two wheels on a bike tour through the countryside. Starting from Kintamani, ride downhill, away from the crowds, passing by villages and rice terraces. Stop along the way to hear about Balinese life, traditional foods, and home industries like stone making and woodworking.
- Admire the lush scenery of forests and rice fields
- Round-trip transport provided from Ubud
- Learn about life in Bali from a guide
- Enjoy coffee, lunch, and snacks during the bike tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up & drop off W/ an A/C car (Ubud Area Included on the price)
Professional English-speaking guide
Traditional Indonesian lunch
Water and snacks en route
Wet weather gear if needed
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are Free Charged for whom which stay in Ubud Area.
Extra Payment applied for outside ubud pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking/sport shoes recommended
- Sunscreen advised
- Small backpack for your camera/video
- Adult (Age > 12 y.o.)
- Child (Age between 6 y.o. and 12 y.o.)
- Infant (Age < 6 y.o.)
- By Cash / Bank Transfer (No charge)
- Visa/Mastercard (3% bank fee charge)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenbike Cycling Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Kintamani Cultural and Nature Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Kintamani Cultural and Nature Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Kintamani Cultural and Nature Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Kintamani Cultural and Nature Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Kintamani Cultural and Nature Cycling Tour
7 to 9 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSeminyakMountain Bike Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliMountain Bike Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaMountain Bike Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory