10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the artisan villages around Ubud on a full-day tour of Balinese culture. Check out the local handicrafts, including batik in Batubulan, gold and silver jewelry in Celuk, and wood sculptures in Mas. Visit Batuan Temple and Sebatu Holy Spring Temple, then enjoy a buffet lunch overlooking Kintamani Volcano (Mt. Batur). In the afternoon, you’re guided to a Luwak coffee plantation, rice field, the Ubud Village, Ubud Art Market, and Tegunungan Waterfall.
- Enjoy a buffet lunch with views of Mt. Batur
- Learn from your guide about luwak coffee and Balinese rice terraces
- Visit Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud Art Market, and Ubud Palace
- Round-trip hotel transportation by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour per booking
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Expensive Entrances fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour offers complimentary pick-up & drop-off to your hotel/villa/apartment in Bali. Please inform us of your location prior to the start of the tour. Thank you!
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Padang Bai Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Include expensive entrances ticket at the objects.
- Guided in every object and not just drop by the parking area like mostly car with driver
- no minimum people per booking is required
- Please bring sun cream, hat and camera for your personal use.
- Infant meal is not included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seat on request and base on availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliFood Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliExtreme - BaliMarkets - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaFood Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaExtreme - KutaMarkets - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory