12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to: Water-fall, Tegal Lalang, Kintamani, Besakih Temple, Coffee Garden
Mineral water in car, English speaking guide, Sarong rental for visiting temples
Local retribution, Toll road fees, parking fees
Optional activities like: Swing, Kecak performance ticket, Tip, Personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Hotel pick up and drop off covering areas: Bukit, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Krobokan, Kuta,Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Tuban, Ubud center, Uluwatu, Ungasan & Umalas
- DPS Ngurah Rai Bali
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BST Bali Tours & Car Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali 13h round trip - includes: Ubud, Swing, Waterfall, Volcano & Besakih Temple
12 to 13 hours
1 day 9 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakNusa DuaBus Tours - BaliArchaeology Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - KutaArchaeology Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaBus Tours - JimbaranArchaeology Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory