Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting in front of the Cathedral of Avila with a sign of Amigo Tours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour includes 2 cities in one day, so the schedule is quite tight, is very important that you follow the instructions of the guide at every moment. Latecomers can not be accommodated. Please be on time at every meeting point indicated during the tour.
- Please wear comfortable athletic or walking shoes, layered clothes and sun protection.
- Note that the tour is not fully adapted for people with mobility problems to enjoy them freely due to the numerous staircases and pavements.
- Bilingual tour: Spanish and English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Segovia and El Escorial from Avila with Drop Off in Madrid.