- Includes a Cava breakfast at a local restaurant
- Fly in confidence with a quality certified company, and pilot with over a thousand hours of flight time
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off, if option selected
- Includes a flight certificate and souvenir photos
Departure & Return
Our launch field is located in the Road from Segovia to Avila, km 1, just in front of Segovia's General Hospital. GPS you can insert "C/ Tres de Abril, s/n, 40002 Segovia".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aerodifusión - Paseos en Globo en Segovia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Segovia Balloon Ride.