1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Explanations (exteriors. Interiors are optional). General information of the city
Departure & Return
05001 Ávila, Ávila, Spain
7/3/2019 - 5/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ignacio García-Revillo del Hoyo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ávila Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ávila Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 152618P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSegoviaWalking Tours - Castile and LeónHistorical Tours - Castile and LeónWalking Tours - MadridHistorical Tours - MadridWalking Tours - ToledoHistorical Tours - ToledoCategory